Executive Director Responsibility Overview:
- Reporting to the Board of Directors, The Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the North Carolina Foundation for Alcohol and Drug Studies (NCFADS) staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. The ED should have a general knowledge of the addictions field, core programs, operations, and business plans. In accordance with the strategic direction established by the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will manage the overall operations of the organization, ensure sustainable growth, and oversee marketing, communications, and contracted staff. Location is flexible. Position is considered approximately 2/3 time.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 5 years experience with agency that has training/educational outcomes.
- Must have experience with agency budget development.
- Must have successful experience in dealing with professional peers, boards and clientele.
- Should have knowledge of marketing strategy and use of various media and computer programs.
- Should have general knowledge of addiction field.
Application Process for the Executive Director Position at NCFADS:
- Combine your Cover Letter and Resume into a single WORD (.doc/.docx) or PDF document.
Cover letters should include your interests and strengths that you will not only bring to the position but will also move NCFADS forward.
- RENAME the document file to “firstname-lastname” (.doc/.docx/.pdf), example: john-doe.doc
- Upload your application using the tool below, BEFORE MARCH 24th, 2016.
Upload Completed Application:
Select your application file, and “Submit” your Application:
Did you remember to rename your application file? If not, rename your document (.doc/.docx/.pdf) file to include your NAME (example: Jane-Doe.pdf)